What's the Healthy Habits Program all about?
A sampling of what you can expect when you participate in the Health Habits Program:
You’ll receive directions for helping you to prepare yourself for full immersion into this program. That includes:
- appropriate foods for your preferred eating style whether you consume animal products or not.
- Participation in our private FaceBook group connecting you to all the members of the program. You’ll find a wealth of info from our seasoned participants!
- What to include and what to eliminate during the Cleanse Phase.
- A cookbook with over 100 delicious recipes that you can be using anytime and that I’m sure you’ll continue to use this cookbook way beyond the end of the program.
- A Shopping and Inspiration list loaded with examples of foods appropriate for the cleanse. You’ll see there’s no shortage of options in delicious healthy eating! I always use this list when I’m doing my weekly shopping.
- Suggested supplements you may want to include. These are suggestions and are not mandatory for participation.
- Guidance and tips for comfortably eliminating the foods we let go of during the Cleanse Phase.
- Suggested menu for the week. This is not mandatory, but you may find the suggestions helpful and inspiring
- Daily videos to help you navigate this phase of the program
- Guest presenters: These are live (recorded in case you can’t attend live and that you can return to videos delivering information and inspiration and tools for healthier lifestyle practices.
- Exercise video - recorded for your convenience to use as often as you like.
- A weekly checklist to help you stay on tack.
- This phase supports blood sugar regulation, better sleep, a clear mind, more energy and elevated vitality.
- The list goes on…
This is where the rubber hits the road and you, fresh off your cleanse and feeling amazing, know where you can commit to improvements. It’s not a complete make-over. This is an honest switch out of a few: habits, pantry and fridge ingredients, take-out options, etc. Things you can do to incrementally and effectively level-up you and your family’s habits and lifestyle.
Continued support and guidance helping you to consider the habits you can incorporate into your lifestyle permanently. This is highly personal and unique to each individual. There is no one size-fits-all lifestyle plan, but I’ll help you find your tweaks that work for you.
This is where you can really lean-in to me and this entire community for thoughtful suggestions on things like: finding what’s tolerable for you for things like sugar and alcohol, how to support picky eaters in your family, developing your best morning routine and so much more.